Does your car have one of these!

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Don't peak at the picture until you have read the following:

A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A lady came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten. We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?" She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one." She replied that she did not know, but this piece had always been there He gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked "is
There a 710 on this car?" She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there." OK.....Now you can look...... at Picture Below

Thumbnail by Azalea
This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!