house plants for postage

Homer, NY

I have alot of hoya bella almost ready to ship ( still rooting) swedish Ivy, purple passion, mother of millions there's not many of each but would like to see these go to a good home!

Fairchild Air Force , WA(Zone 7a)

Is it really a Hoya bella, or another misnamed Hoya? LOL

I get so confused & have tried giving up, but keep falling for the name-game! It's driving me insane, but I love these plants! They're so pretty & easy to care for! I can hardly wait for the day when my 5 little ones (2-1/2" to 3" pots) bloom!

What do its leaves look like? Meaning, are they variegated? I found lots of pictures of its flowers, but fuzzy or distant shots of its leaves.

I might be interested in this one.

Homer, NY

no the leaves are not Verigated pretty thick leaves and yes it is a hoya bella I have had it flower this past summer but it got to long so cut it back lmk

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i have a home for plants! id luv to adopt them!!!
please email me!

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

I would love a start of your hoya bella and purple passion!

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

I'm sitting on my hands here! I know I shouldn't start anything new when I never can be sure I will be here to care for it, so don't send me any, no matter what I say! But I sure am finding it hard to resist.

Catoosa, OK(Zone 7a)

Hi,
I would like to do postage for some of the hoya bella, swedish Ivy, and purple passion. I have the Mother of Millions. Please let me know if you still have any left.
Thanks,
Joyce

Homer, NY

thanks for all of your interest I emailed everyone and that should do it, for what few I have,the plants are gone until next trimming thanks

Darn dental appointment & other things taking me away from my computer! Oh well, better luck next time 'they' always say.

Grandview, TX(Zone 7b)

I'm with you LibbyLiz :-(.
I hate it when work gets in the way of fun stuff and makes me miss out on new plants, hehe.

It may have been an omen saying "You do not need any more plants at the present!"

However, a dental tech was kind enough to give me two gangly shoots that were breaking off her Silver Spear Aglaonema. She guessed, but I knew, that they can be cut down & the tops rooted. I may finally have an Ag if all works out as expected!

Homer, NY

notmartha your plants are on their way I e-mailed you, HAPPY GROWING

Severn, MD(Zone 7a)

Darn sounds like I missed out again :(

This message was edited Saturday, Dec 14th 10:57 AM

Catoosa, OK(Zone 7a)

Hi,
Just wondering if you ever get the postage that I sent? PLMK.

Happy New Year!!!

Homer, NY

green leaf your plants are on their way lmk when you recieve them sorry it took so long but wanted to be sure they got there and not sit around in the post office I sent the rest to you their all on their way happy growing

Catoosa, OK(Zone 7a)

I'll let you know when they get here. :-)
Thank you!

Homer, NY

GREAN-LEAF NO PLANTS YET!!!!!! OH NO I'M GETTING WORRIED NOW LMK

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

I thought you were waiting for warmer days. Did my stamps reach you?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.