Hello to everyone!

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Hello, My name is Sal & you guessed it, I'm from Northern California. I enjoy gardening, perennials, Milkweeds & Monarchs(and other butterflies too!). The Majestic Monarch fascinates me to no end. I enjoy hiking all over to locate native milkweed species in & around San Joaquin valley(huge!), the foothills, mountains, wherever! I have enjoyed gardening for over 10 years now, often changing & trying new things, but never leaving my beloved milkweeds.
So again, hello everyone! Hope to hear from you soon,NCS.

Hi, NCS! Welcome to DG, the friendliest garden on the Web.

Crossville, TN

Hi NorCalSal...Welcome to the finest family you'll ever see....in no time you'll feel right at home here. We are getting so many members from the West Coast that I think we should have a Western Round Up!! Glad to meet you! Jo

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Hi Sal, glad you joined us. I collected some milkweed seeds this fall to plant in my garden next spring, hope they grow! The seedheads are very interesting, I came home with a pocketfull.

Temecula, CA(Zone 9a)

Welcome NCS! I too enjoy gardening for butterflies and other insects here in southern California. In fact, I just put in a couple of milkweeds in the hopes of attracting Monarchs and/or Queen Butterflies. Have fun at Dave's!

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Hey Bugguy, If you need some native milkweed species LMK. I Have plenty of extra seeds this year from 2 natives from our area. Keep in touch. I also have a Nikon Coolpix 995 & will be posting pix as soon as I find something good to photograph. It's quite a big difference from my F4 & find myself enjoying it more & more!

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Glad to meet you NorCalSal. Jump on in and share the joy!!

"eyes"

Thumbnail by eyesoftexas

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.