Welcome Newbies...quite a few to say hello to!

Crossville, TN

While at a slow day a work I found the following newbies, and waned to issue a welcome to them.. I do hope they come in and tell us something about themselves. Jo

mosses...Lakes Region, NH....Nov. 1,2002
MichelleR....Summitville, IN ..Nov. 7th. (a Bruggie!)
jishro...Warren, OH...
Stellapathic...Laguan Beach, CA...Nov.5,2002
phred...Albany, CA...Nov 12, 2002...likes tomatoes
jannallen....San Diego, CA....Nov 12, 2002....likes Vines

And
Rootdoctor...don't know if we have welcomed rootdoctor or not...but...a BIG Dave's Garden Welcome to all of you. Now...how about each of you post and let us know about YOU! Jo

I join Roadrunner in welcoming each and all of you to DG. It's a fun place with loads of nice people and good information.

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey Roadrunner, Thanks for the welcome,Welcome to all that came in behind me,Sitting in Portland checking out this great city.

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

welcome to you all

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Welcome to all you new folks. Jump right in here and let us know about yourselves, don't be bashful, the dirt is fine. Well, ok, that was corny, but I hope it made you smile.

near....Warren, OH(Zone 5a)

Thank You folks for the warm welcome, I'm kinda slow joining in, until I get to know some folks....be patient with me.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Patience is a good word!! Sadly, I lack that attribute but take your time, there's so much to see and do. :-) Welcome everyone, you will so love the people here.

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey welcome to DG....the very best place for everything. Inside and out....planting..
Don't be shy....just jump right in and get your hands in the dirt....Oppppps...it cold here....in the spring...But can talk about it now...heheheheh
Diana (Michigan)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.