hello fellow dirt stirers! i have a question but am not sure where to go, i am relocating and want some info on my new home, (native greenery, etc) where should i post this, thx in advance, n

Welcome, nwillcox! I know you will enjoy DG.

I am fairly new here myself (I joined in August), but my thought is that the General Discussion forum would be a good place for you to post general questions; if you have specific questions, click on Forums in the navigation bar (on the right side of your screen, in your member menu) and see which one(s) seem most likely to be good homes for your questions.

whiterose.... i am headed there now! this is a great site isnt it?! everyone seems to b so helpful and funny! thx for the info, n

Yes, it's lots of fun -- in fact, look out, it's addictive!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome from Michigan where its colder than a witches........!
Glad to have you at daves with us-its a great place for learning and making GREAT garden friends! Have fun and JUMP right in
im dori-notmartha!

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Welcome and yes some of us are funny, I'm the funny looking one but take Horseshoe he is funny talking and I had better quit while I can. LOL

Crossville, TN

HEY! Are you one of my "cousins"? I have been told we are related to the Wilcox's ...mostly in NC and WV....I have lots of cousins on here. Welcome to the best garden on the web...Where do you live? Hope you enjoy yourslef. Jo

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Welcome to DG...............where are you located??

"eyes"

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Welcome to the Garden. You'll like it here. What do you like to grow, or try to grow? See ya around, I've gotta go back to hauling fertilizer for my garden.

thx all ...... very nice greetings! im living in new mex headed for oklahoma! as soon as the papers change hands! im not really sure if its much diff. hot and dry here.... there? not tooo sure , again thx all, nwillcox

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Hi Nwillcox, welcome on DG from me too. I live in the Netherlands and I sure have a lot of dirt to dig in also.
But I'm just as happy as a piggy. Have fun on DG. Saya

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.