looking for

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

living stones!

Dripping Springs, TX

Do you have a Home depot? Some times they have them there. It might be too cold to ship to your area now.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i have never seen any-but i will check again!

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

I keep meaning to have a go from seed, that might be quite fun. You can get them here: http://www.edirectory.co.uk/chilternseeds//

Dripping Springs, TX

If you can wait until next spring --I'll send you one then.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

desert rose-thanks so very much! i will look for them inthe mean time-but thanks so much in advance! =] that made me smile on this MONDAY! =]

Dripping Springs, TX

OK--Glad to make your day.

Valley Village, CA

If you don't mind that they are not named I can refer you to several places, please email me privately. Just remember that they actually grow in pure rock and gravel with very little soil mixed in. I actually walked on them in Africa, the stones/rocks protected them from my shoes, and animals eating them. Norma

Valley Village, CA

Try for any one of these three mail order houses. I will still have more suggestions. I will only tell you about places tht I have actually tried myself.

Not in any special order.
Dennis Hoidel moran001@tc.umn.edu
He has Cole plants.
Which are very important to collect. These people that I can recommend put the identification on all plants, they are reputable, and ethical.

Same with this man Mesa Garden cactus@swcp.com
Web site: www.mesagarden.com for catalog Also has Lithops with the Cole numbers, nice selection.

Now I don't grow these plants, and don't claim any knowledge about their growth. foryou2

Mcallen, TX(Zone 8a)

Park's seeds has them.

It is one thing I always
have wanted to try but
never got around tuit yet.

Those TUIT's are so hard
to find sometimes!

Manhattan Beach, CA(Zone 11)

There is a Home Depot on 3860 State Street RD betw. Wheeler and Wilder Rds. (898) 671-9402

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.