Do you want seeds from this gourd??

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Well actually the seeds are from one just like this one. This one pictured isn't quiet dried out yet, but I have plenty of seeds like it for trade. You don't have to trade me "Just" gourd seeds....any perennial will do, just tempt me!!
http://davesgarden.com/t/364962/

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

Molly, I would love some of the seeds of this big un. Give me some time to go through my seeds and I will see what I have for trade. Lani

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Ok Lani,
Just let me know k?

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

k :)

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7b)

Keep me in mine, Molly, if you have any left

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

I've got plenty Jackie and more are still to come of these same kind :) Will gladly share some with ya!!

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Me too, Molly, if you've any more. I didn't get any of these on my purchases and I wish I had. I can send other varities to exchange too if you'd like. LMK, 'kay? Also, I mentioned a gourd seed swap early in the next year. Maybe that would be something I should pursue, too, still.

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

No problem Morph! I still have plenty left, and there is still a couple more gourds yet to clean out so that means there is still more on the way!
E/mail me with your address K? I'd love to trade!!

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Mollybee, I would like to have some seed if you have any left. Email me and I will send you my trade list.

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

You have mail Busybee

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Mollybee, I received the gourd seed today. You must have sent a whole gourd full. Thank you very much.

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Mary that was the least I could do! You are VERY welcome. I hope to trade again with you in the spring/summer!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.