Daily Support November 16

Versailles, CT(Zone 7a)

I'm starting the thread to day as no-one seems to be around!

I've just finished work (urgent job so had to work Saturday) and looking foreward to getting some weaving done on my day off, tomorrow.

I'ts foul weather here today - grey, foggy, pouring down and cold. It's comfort food weather! DH made lunch today (because I was working) and made a low-fat version of eggs in a chilli sauce, with rice. It was delicious. I'll be back to cooking tonight but haven't yet decided what to make.

I do hope you all manage to lose some weight by Monday as it will do you a lot of good psychologically but don't worry if you haven't - time will tell and it's a slow job! I've been really good this week - not had time to be any other:-( so I hope I'll have lost another lb but probably won't have. It doesn't seem to come off when you expect it to and then comes off when you least expect it.

Psilo - I hope you are feeling okay today and that the anti-depressants you have are ones that reduce your appetite! Think positive - it's a lovely world!

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!