Bunny Baby Booties - my own design! :)

Spicewood, TX(Zone 8b)

My close girlfriend Debbie is expecting and her baby shower is this Saturday. The "theme" is lop eared bunnies (I didn't realize that baby showers had "themes"?). Anyway, I had some of this white boucle yarn on hand, so sat down on the couch with it and a size K crochet hook and look what I came up with! I'm really proud of these. They kind of look like sheep in the pic (*Grin!*), but in real life they're just adorable, if I do say so myself. Debbie and Joel came over tonight to see the bottle calf and I couldn't wait ~ I showed them to her. She cried. I guess that means I did good. Heh-heh-heh. ;)

If any of you crocheters want the pattern, let me know. I wrote it down in a Word doc so I wouldn't forget it. (I've still got a couple pair to make for her. Debbie saves everything "special" instead of using it, so I figure if I make her three pair, the baby will get to wear atleast one pair! LOL!)

Thumbnail by Wingnut
This thread has 25 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!