$19.96 varigated Peace Lily for $1 at WalMat. & other blessi

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

It's in a 3 gallon pot. They had 3 but this one looks so much worse and in need of instant care so I took it. The others will last well for a few more days while waiting for people to purchase them. They had a lot of ferns for the same price but I didn't want an indoor fern so passed them up.
DDing was pretty good last night too. About 30 pounds of ground meat(mostly chuck), some nice roasts, steaks, etc. I placed quite a bit last night with a lady from our church and most of the rest will go out today. GOD uses dding to help feed several families.
In the past few days our son got about 7 cases of Irish Spring soap that the factory where he works was disgarding.. We've been handing out bars of soap to most of our friends and neighbors. Some is destined for Christmas Care Packages from a local small country church to the needy in their community. We're keeping quite a bit for ourselves. Our son says we should never have to buy bath soap again.
GOD bless and keep each and all of you.

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!