Daily Support October 29

Versailles, CT(Zone 7a)

Well, the sun's shining here and the sky's blue but we had our first frost this morning. Makes you want to cook casseroles!

I hope you'll all try those websites I put in yesterday's support thread; I put in a lot of recipe sites as we all have different tastes and I thought you would all be able to find at least one you liked.

Sorry I haven't sent the graph out yet - it will be tomorrow as I need help with it (new person to add) so will have to wait for DH to be at home - he's due back about midnight tonight so I won't be doing it then!

Glad you are all staying with it - and if you have put a few lbs on, it might just be your body panicking or, have a closer look at what you are eating and perhaps there are still too many calories going in! You'll still get there - Rome wasn't built in a day!

I find I lose half a lb one week and two pounds the next but I don't know why.

Please, please, please can we have some ideas for our low-fat celebrations - Thanksgiving is soon (I think) and Christmas isn't far behind!

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!