Hi from a newbie to this site

Burwell, NE(Zone 4b)

Hi all, I have belonged for a couple months now and still trying to find my way around. Looks like this will be a super place to get and give advice. We moved from Colorado to central Nebraska and have a small acreage (37 acres). We have discovered that retirement and an acreage do not go together. But we struggle on fighting bugs, wind, heat and weather but loving the quiet of rural America.

Welcome to Dave's Garden, nesandy. There are certainly a lot of forums to explore and things to do here -- it's such a friendly place, have a great time!

Crossville, TN

Hello Nesandy!! Welcome ,from the "boonies" of southern Arizona!! Before you know it all of these fine people will be like family to you! You'll wonder what you did with your spare time before you found DG. If you ned any help in finding your way around...just give a holler...someone will be right there to give you a hand. Jo

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

welcome

Newcastle, ON(Zone 5a)

Welcome to Dave's nesandy..Lots of fun here..you'll get addicted in no time! LOL

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Welcome. If you want to see who your neighbors are just go to Members, scroll down to the map and click on a state. Join right in, you'll have lots of fun here and learn a whole bunch of good stuff.

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Welcome to Dave's, this is the best site you could ever find....
happy gardening

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Welcome To DG Sandy from Nebraska....;)! Sure was good to meet you in chat last night!!

"eyes"

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

youve come to the right place-lots of friendly advice and things to do----oh yeah i have a list of things to do-you can get really addicted fast and spend alot of time here!!! LOL
Welcome and have fun-now i really have to get busy-halloween night is almost here and i have to get this make up off and scare some kiddies!
welcome,
dori

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

Welcome..nesandy! from the south western corner of Canada..happy gardening here!!! Elaine

Temecula, CA(Zone 9a)

Welcome nesandy!

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

A warm welcome to you too Nesandy!

Saya.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.