Y'all all say Hi to Rhondalinstadt!!

Spicewood, TX(Zone 8b)

She's a very dear friend of mine who just joined! YAY! I've been friends with her and her family for years and finally got her over here. ;) She's a great gal and loves to garden when she gets the time. I'm jealous of her sunflowers. LOL! She lives about a mile from me, so now there's ANOTHER one of us Texans here! Yee-haw!!!

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Welcome Rhondalinstadt to DG and thanks wingnut for bringing another Texan in. I am sure you will enjoy yourself among all DG's family.

Welcome, Rhondalinstadt! This is such a friendly place, and I'm glad you became a member of Dave's Garden.

Crossville, TN

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!!! You are just going to feel so at home here...Jo

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Welcome to DG, from yet another, Texan!! I know you will love it here! Jump on in and join the fun!!

"eyes"

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Welcome to DG rhonda, you're gonna like what you see!

Spicewood, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks for helping me welcome her, y'all! It may take her a few days or week to root around and check things out before she posts, but she'll be here soon. Thanks again, y'all! :)

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Welcome to the garden, Rhondalinstadt! If you're a friend of Wingnut, you're a friend of mine! By the way, how are the Stone Ponies!

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Welcome

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Welcome Rhondalinstadt!

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

A warm welcome to you Rhonda!

Saya.

oh my!What a wonderful welcome.I know I will enjoy Dave's Garden.Thank you Wingnut for the gift.I am slow but I will get the hang of it.Am looking forward to exploring and meeting ya'll.

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Hey there Rhonda...welcome to the family from the West coast of Calif.

Donna

Spicewood, TX(Zone 8b)

Rhonda! SO glad you made it here! I know you're busy, but I'm glad you joined us, girl! Gotta' get over there to see you. ;)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.