daily support October 25

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Hi all. When I started this forum I never truely realised how much good it could do. I do not profess to know everything about dieting and with me it is a case of do as I say and not as I do. Of all of us I think I am the most inconsistent, but that is me all over. I seem to be finding it difficult to get into a regular slimming mode. Marigold said she felt a failure as she cannot diet. Well none of us find it easy. I will hold my hands up. Last week I did brilliantly and lost 4 lbs. Today I stood on the scales and it said I had put on 5 lbs in 5 days! Now how bad is that. The greatest achievement in dieting though is to realise when you have had enough and try to turn things around. I have a lot of work to do by Monday and I hope I can redress the balance a little. But I am honest and this is what this forum is all about. Not just the achievements but the down sides too. We are all hear to listen and I can moan with the best of them. So come on Marigold, grab the bull by the horns, take your life in your own hands and join us.

Until recently I would never have got on the other side of a camera. Having slowly shed 3 stone since I was at my heaviest I am now becoming more confident. This photo was taken yesterday. That is what losing weight has done for my life. Having confidence is one of the most important things you could achieve.

Thumbnail by psilo
This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!