{{{{Trixi}}}}

Grandview, TX(Zone 7b)

{{{{{Trixi}}}}}, just wanted to be the first one to welcome you to a place you will soon call home. I have been checking everyday since the roundup to see when you are officially a member.

Hey Everybody, Trixi attended our Texoma roundup and was invited from GW. We talked her into joining DG so she can join in on all the fun we have here!

Let's all give her a special DG welcome!

Welcome, Trixi! DG is such a warm, friendly place and I just know you'll enjoy it here.

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Welcome Trixi from So. Calif.

Wish I could have attended your roundup...but alas it is just a little too far for a weekend getaway. lol

So come on in and join the fun here at DG. BTW, how did you come to be at the roundup in the first place? Are you a friend of one of the members already? Give us a little Bio of yourself/and or gardens.

Donna

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Welcome Trixi enjoyed meeting you at the roundup Ted

Denison, TX(Zone 7b)

Hi everyone!
So glad to become one of you!

I was cruising garden web.com and came across a posting for the Texoma roundup. I had no idea what that was, but I was determined to find out (especially since it wasn't far from my home). I arrived with not a plant to exchange myself, but went home with a whole truck full!!
It was unbelievable how nice everyone was. I think I met some people who will become good friends.
I am single, the mother of two grown daughters. I have two grandsons (hence the name Trixi as that is my "grandma name"). I own my home in the country and am a big ponder.
I am into perennial gardening and doing things the natural way. Hope to meet all of you someday!!

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Welcome Trixi

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

(((((((((Trixi))))))))).....hee, hee.....we'll never tell!
I really enjoyed meeting this lady, and she is fairly close to me, so I really hope we get to meet for lunch occasionally. Especially those of us that live in the area!
I don't have a pond, but I may be coerced into one, if Leisa has her way!! You will love this great group of gardeners, some you already know!

"eyes"

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

Trixi, it was great meeting you at the Texas round-up - I wish we would have had more time to chat. Sending you a big, warm gardening welcome from Virginia. Carol

Crossville, TN

Sending a welcome to you from this old gal in Arizona!! Folks on here think I'm a bit weird...I think it's cause I won't eat RICE! reckon?? LOL Jo

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Trixi you need to post a photo of your pond. Would like to see it. My daughter lives in Denison. Again welcome.

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Welcome Trixi!

Denison, TX(Zone 7b)

I wish I had a digital camera. I will take some pictures of my garden and pond and have them put on disk. THANKS for the welcomes!!

Trixi

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

If you have a scanner, Trixi..that works too! Welcome to DG forum..we're a happy bunch! Elaine

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Trixi, welcome to the best garden in the galaxi. You wont believe what a great group of people we have here.
I am looking forward to seeing you around the forums.
cheers

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

A warm welcome to you too Trixi!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.