Magazine Round Robin

Boonville, MO(Zone 5a)

I would like to start a magazine round robin. I checked the standards and it qualifies at the rate for bound printed matter which for 15 pounds (which I doubt it would even weigh that much) would cost from $2.96 to $6.68. The cost is lower the closer it is. The highest cost is pretty much from coast to coast. If the first digit of the zip code is within one or possibly two digits then it is under $3.00 for up to 15 pounds. Any way you look at it, that is a pretty good deal when you check out the price of magazines. This could be a continuous round robin and it can start in more than one place. Pretty much just having a small stack of magazines in each bundle can be really worth passing around at those postal rates. We can even have a couple different catagories like gardening (of course!), parenting, and womens or sports, whatever anyone wants to start a catagory of.

What do you all say? I can get one started myself. Anyone want on the list? If so, what catagories would you like?

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!