daily support October 23

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Hi all. hope you are all feeling fine.
My sympathies BG I too on occassion have suffered from bad back, from sciatica and period related causes. It is miserable. I absolutley agree with you. Dieting can be hard when you are feeling unwell. When we are looking at life changing decisions, they are best done when we are feeling well. There is a tendancy to seek comfort in food, and indeed if it makes you feel better then why shouldnt you? Maybe you should try a different painkiller. Have you consulted the pharmacist maybe he can help you? and dont forget we will be here, as always if you need support.

The weather in the UK has turned nasty. we have been having storms, thunder and lightning and hail and it is very cold. Definatly time for those warming soups and casseroles.

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!