daily support October 22

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Hi all I have just seen the new weight graphs and they are looking very good indeed. You should all feel very proud of yourselves.
Hearing from yons yesterday got me to thinking of the reasons why I started my diet. My doctor has always been impressed with my ability to lose large amounts of weight unaided. He asked me how I do it. In all honesty, if people think about it preparing the right diet isnt all that difficult. The difficult part comes through the motivation and the desire to succeed. What drives you to lose the weight. With me, when I reach a certain weight I start to really hate myself. The beginning is quite easy, though not for everyone of course! the difficult part is maintaining the weight loss when I feel better about myself. Let us know what is your drive behind losing weight and what images haunt you when you have been 'bad'

This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!