"Hi" all!! Newbie here...

Eatonville, WA(Zone 8a)

Just joined the forum and am liking what I see so far.....I am a bit new to gardening altho the last 2 years of serious gardening has been a whirlwind of learning - I live with hubby - a dalmatian, 2 cats, and an Umbrella Cockatoo on 2 acres in the forest of Western Washington - about 25 miles from the entrance to Mt. Rainier Nat'l Park - most of the property is shaded by the Doug firs, Western Red Cedars, and Alder - so do a LOT of shade gardening...have developed a LUST for Heuchera, Pulmonaria and Tricyrtis to name a few...am happy to be here and hope to learn a LOT more!Thought I would include a pic of one of my newest Heuchera - 'Amethyst Mist'

Thumbnail by rainiergardnr
Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Welcome, I know you will soon be calling this home.

Temecula, CA(Zone 9a)

Welcome rainiergardnr! I have only been here a couple of weeks and it's amazing how much I have learned as a relative gardening 'newbie' myself. The people are very nice and helpful around here! Enjoy!!

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

WELCOME rainiergardnr to Dave's!!!!!

We really need to talk about your Heuchera and Pulmonaria addiction!!!! You wouldn't happen to have some HOSTA to go along with them would you????????

Here is a Raspberry Regal that I got this year!!!!

sue

Thumbnail by ruby42
Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Welcome from the So. Calif. area. I visited your part of Washington this summer for the first time and was in awe at the lushness and gardening aspect of the northwest. I know you will enjoy it here and we look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Donna

Welcome, Rainiergardnr. That's a lovely photo you posted. You have so many interests, there will be lots of forums here for you to enjoy!

Grandview, TX(Zone 7b)

Welcome! Glad you are here!
TL

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

Welcome to the wonder site!!!! Elaine

Crossville, TN

Welcome! You will love it here...and we have some very nice subscribers in Washington State...I lived in Port Orchard for a short while and could see Mt. Rainier every day...beautiful sight...Jo

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Welcome from the mts. of western md. You will find you have come to the right place!

Eatonville, WA(Zone 8a)

Thanks all for the warm welcome - will 'see' you all when I get back from Vegas.....3 days of golf and sunshine for this gal.....

Sarasota, FL(Zone 9a)

rainiergardnr, Welcome and yes you will soon be calling this home! I am still a newbie myself here and I can tell you first hand just how wonderful the people are here. You will find everyone helpful and just down right good to know.

May God bless you with gentle rains and lots of good sunshine.

Annie

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Welcome Rainiergardnr from another Washingtonian.
You will absolutely love it here a Dave's garden.
Looking forward to seeing you around.

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Hi, Raniergardnr! Some day, my DH (howie here at DG) and I would love to see the west coast area. Your space sounds beautiful! I love that 'Amethyst Mist'heuchera - I never knew there were so many varieties of it. I just have 'Palace Purple' and a Bressingham hybrid, but want to grow more of them.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

maggie we met today in chat and im really glad you are with us here at daves. I hope to see you around girlfriend!!
the young at heart!!!
dori-notmartha

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Another warm welcome to you again!

Saya

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.