Daily Support October 13

Versailles, CT(Zone 7a)

Hi Everybody

I am assuming Psilo is having the typically British Sunday lie-in followed by Sunday dinner so I am starting the thread today, while my Sunday Dinner goes down!

We may have been here over 16 years but we still have a lie-in on a Sunday and a Sunday Dinner. Today's was roast chicken, any obvious fat removed, stuffed with fresh herbs and garlic with a little of the gravy I made from the juices; this was served with roast potatoes (1 tsp oil between three of us) and the remains of the red cabbage; dessert was stuffed baked apples (stuffed with my low-fat mincemeat ) and DS and DH had custard with that but I didn't. Entire meal approx 420 calories and 7 g fat and I am sitting here feeling very full!

The sun is shining so it's time I got down to the garden to finish the pre-winter tidying up.

How are the rest of you doing on this autumn Sunday?

This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!