Daily Support October 11

Versailles, CT(Zone 7a)

Hi Everybody

Sorry, I was unexpectedly off-line yesterday. My new hardisk arrived from the US (in 3 days!!) so my son spent the day installing that and his "old" G3 processor - in with my harddisk was a new G4 processor for him. While doing all the work (it took him all day, until late evening) he reorganised my partitioning and sorted out my system so my 7 year-old computer is now like new - now I have to make myself the same!

I'm on the way towards doing this because today (weighing day for me) I've lost more weight - 2 lbs! I'm feeling very chuffed! This makes 4 1/2 lbs in three weeks, which is fast for me (I aim at 1 lb a week).

And this is in a week where my RSI (repetitive strain injury) toe has been playing up so I couldn't do a lot of wallking (had to rest it). I think it was reacting to having been comfy in old sandals all summer and the suddenly being inserted into more subtantial shoes - a different toe-joint angle, I suppose.

Food today - banana smoothie for breakfast (made with soya milk) (264 calories and 8 g fat), a beaker of tea, a glass of fresh orange juice, water and then lunch - spaghetti with a tomato sauce (400 cals and 4 g fat). Will be drinking lots of water this afternoon and I'm thinking of making Cawl y Cennin (Welsh leek and potato soup) for supper.

I'm, losing weight and not going hungry and you are all keeping me at it - thank you! 11 lbs to go!

The graph problem - see my posting in the Weight Chart thread.

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!