Daily Support October 7

Versailles, CT(Zone 7a)

Hi Everbody

The rain's stopped and it's a beautiful autumn morning - no frost (yet).

After all my monster efforts last week (averaged just over 1000 calories and 20% fat per day) plus lots of walking and yoga - I lost 1/2 lb! This is about right for me - when I lost weight before (I was a lot fatter than now - I'm acting now so as not to go back to the beginning!) it came off very slowly. Slow but sure and this time IT'S GOING TO STAY OFF (my mantra, to be repeated every day!).

So, pebble & psilo - let me have your weights, the graph is waiting!

Lenjo - I've removed you from the graph - just send me an email with your weight when you want to rejoin.

So far today - a banana smoothie made with a ripe banana, soya milk and a little vanilla (very filling!); lunch will be 80 g pasta with a tomato, mushroom and chilli sauce. Not sure about supper yet - maybe a smoked mackerel salad.

How about the rest of you - the weekend of the second week is now over and that is the most dangerous time - if you're still on your diets, you've cracked it!

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!