Two quick ??

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Here's the easy one: For some reason all my new windows I open (hyperlinks, incoming email messages, etc) have gotten to where they always open up "small"...not minimized on the toolbar but rather like I moved the margins (as one does when they want to view windows side by side). Each time I have to click uptop to see the full screen view, which is no big deal but very frustrating after 100 times. I've already re-booted thinking that would reset things but no help there. So, what's the secret to getting these windows to open full screen like they used to?

Second question: I got rid of my Norton due to having trubble w/one of my email accounts. (Also cuz I found out there was no support for my version anymore, 2001).
At this time I have no virus protection (except for hotmail/McAffee). Norton seems to have so many different programs available now I'm not sure which one I actually need and which ones are overkill. OR, should I buy a program by McAffee instead? (it sure works for Hotmail pretty good!). What's the latest on this topic?
Thanks.

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!