Daily Support October 4

Versailles, CT(Zone 7a)

It's early morning here (8 am) and we still can't see the sun above the mountains - a sign that the year is getting on. I woke up raring to go - it must be that walk I did yesterday!

So far this week there's been no change (I weigh myself Friday for my home chart and Monday for the DG chart) so I think my body is hanging on to everything as I've been very good. I would survive quite well in times of famine (wouldn't have to eat the cat)! I feel so much better, though, I shall definitely continue. Low fat and not eating so much seems to be doing me a lot of good and I'm enjoying the walking. 2hr 55 mins so far this week. It really does work wonders when I've been slogging away at the computer - a walk gets rid of all the stress, aching shoulders, aching back, etc, and puts bounce back in my step.

Well, it's Friday - here comes the weekend!

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!