Daily suppport Oct. 3

San Francisco, CA

I am starting the thread today because Psilo said she is too busy at work. Everyone please check in. I did ok, yesterday, almost good even, I hope I can continue with this.

About fruits and vegatables, I have those as unlimited becasue I find I never want much of them. If I eat two or three servings that is a good day. The problem is I get hungry and I think ok, I can have a fruit, and then I think no way, I want a nice muffin or something like that. Salad with low calorie dressing is not very good, but with full fat dressing, it tastes great.

It is a catch 22, the foods you can eat a lot of, I don't like to eat much, and the ones that you should only eat a little of, those are the ones I can really eat and eat.

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!