daily support Sept 30

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Yippee!! all have lost 3lbs this week. That is 9lbs in 2 weeks. DH says there is no wonder I am so tired but that has nothing to do with my diet. I have been eating sensibly. I have just been working very hard. Had a bad spell last night, but I managed to stop at the apple crumble. didnt have anything else, which I thought was very restrained of me! Have to slow down though doctors orders otherwise I will very rapidly reach burn out.

Hope you are all on track. Keep drinking the fluids. I think that is my fault. I dont drink enough fluids. Dont forget to email me your weight today Pebble. Thanks for yours Gerddi.

Hope you are feeling better today Woodspirit.

GW/Lenjo keep going. Eating healthy foods should make you feel better inside. How does the cost compare in the US eating alot of fresh fruit/veg against eating takeaways?

This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!