Welcome Janet2, Butchpoodle, & Macavada

Crossville, TN

Want to welcome these new subscribers:

Janet2, from Los Angeles, CA
Butchpoodle, from Orinda, CA
Macavada, Harlingen, TX

Ya'll come in and tell us about yourselves...get to know us. You'll love it here! Jo

Welcome to Dave's Garden, Janet2, Butchpoodle and Macavada. This is a great place to be.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Hi there to our newest folks, you are really gonna like it here!
Candee

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Welcome, y'all!!

"eyes"

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Welcome all from another Californian. Just jump on in and introduce yourselves.

Oh boy, more west coast people. yippee

Donna

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

A warm welcome to you all in DG!

Saya

El Sobrante, CA(Zone 9b)

Wow - Here's a forum I hadn't seen 'til tonight (oops!) ... :o) I'm a total newbie gardener. My gf and I have a pretty large container garden. Our 'deck' has a railing that is about 75' in length - covered with boxes and pots ... then there's the one on the floor!

She had roses and maybe 1/4 of what we have out there now. I started a bunch of stuff from seed this summer and am continuing to explore and enjoy that. We both really like flowers ... and I played around with veggies (tons of tomatoes, a few cukes) late in the season - she wants to grow a dwarf lemon in a container this coming year ...

The front of our place is a mess and I'm trying to choose some groundcover and a few plants that will survive in the shade of an old Oak (but hot summers) - and be pretty low maintenence as the patio garden is really my joy.

Oh - and the lot next door is non-buildable (very steep and a drainage thoroughfare for the hill we're on)- so I'm battling well-established ivy, poison oak, and blackberries (3" stalk!!!) from over there ... I'm planning a defensive strike with morning glories in the spring!!

Anyway, thanks - Hi everyone!!

:o) Judith & Kat & Butch Poodle & Kirby Viola

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome to all 3 of you! jump right in and have some fun!

butch-ground sedums are great and ajugas are good ground covers for shade!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.