daily support sept 26

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

F plan diets, Omega diets, slim fast diets etc.. the list is endless. Has anyone actually been on one that works? I know some people who just go one day only eating one thing (melons) often though I think that is intended to be more of a detox. All this stomach ache that is going around is probably a direct result of your change in diet. I didnt go to the toilet for 5 days when I started mine :( and boy did I suffer. Now though it has settled down and I feel great. As the diet goes well you will get strong and foods that are bad for you will seem less appealing, unless it is lasagne! :D I must admit when I have been working hard on the allotment I often want to get my teeth into something meaty. but often I have to make do with a banana.

This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!