customer service/saving money

southeast, NE

I do everything I can to save money. However, I want good customer service and am willing to pay for it. For example, when we built our house, our builder tried to get us to buy appliances from Nebraska Furn Mart in Omaha. However, we had heard that their customer service was something to be desired. We still went and priced some of their appliances. We took the price quote to a local dealer. Even though they couldn't perfectly match and there were different brand names involved, they did give us fairly good prices. I am so glad we bought from the local dealer because their service has been excellent. I have had to make returns of small items to Best Buy and Sams and based on the way I was treated, I would never buy any big ticket items from these places. We also buy our tires from one local chain in Lincoln as they too have been excellent in standing behind their product.

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!