daily support sept 25

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Hi all feeling great today? I am. It is another fine day and I am about to go wrestle with my raspberries. I dont think they have been pruned in years! :)

This morning I was toying with the idea of putting up a table of peoples weight loss on a private site. If you were interested I could add your name to the list and each monday you email me your weight loss and I will add it. I will also add a graph which shows how your weight loss is progressing. We can then all follow each others progress. There would be no pressure at any time to continue but maybe it would give you the incentive you need to loss the weight. The site would not be registered and would remain private. People wouldnt accidentally stumble across it as you would have to key in the exact address to access it. It would not appear in the search engines.

Let me know what you all think. As I say I am only at the thinking stage at the moment.

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!