Saying goodbye - Farewell tea-party

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

My subscription finishes soon. I'm currently unemployed and it will be tough for me to find work as I'm disabled. So financially I will have to set this aside, for perhaps quite a long while.
I wanted to say goodbye to you all with a little time to spare so that any of you who would like to stay in contact can reach me either by email or perhaps at another forum that I visit.
I've enjoyed my visits to Dave's Garden over the last 18 months or so and will be sorry to leave. I have friends here whom I will miss.
I do hope Wingnut's cow has her calf in the next few days so that I can see the news!!!
Hmm, just remembered I promised my friends a cream tea here. Yes, I certainly did. So I'll have to look out my best china and make this a real humdinger of a farewell party!!!! I'll look in over the next day or two - so you all look out your best bib and tucker you hear!!!!!!
/act mutters where did I put my mum's favourite linen tablecloth, I've got friends coming to a slap-up tea-party...

This thread has 28 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!