daily support sept 24

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Hi all today in the UK the weather continues to be fabulous. Warm sunny weather always gives such a boost to our mental well being. I find it so much easier to diet then. I know the weather will break soon and we will start on the run up to christmas. I find long dark winter nights most difficult when you want to curl up in front of the tv with something yummy (especially when your spouse sits beside you stuffing his face all night!) my message for today is to be mentally strong. Be prepared with low fat tasty snacks you do enjoy when they are most needed and think about how you will look next summer if you keep it up. I want to see those beach photos or wedding pics of lots of lovely slimmer DGers!

I am heading for a full day outside so my mind is hopefully far away from food. I shall go prepared with bananas and orange squash.

This thread has 21 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!