daily support Sept 21

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

How many of us managed breakfast this morning? and what did you have for supper. I have started a thread called Recipe ideas - supper. If you come across anything interesting or a real favourite of your own why dont you include it then we could all share it. We all need inspiration when thinking up new things to eat.

When dieting we must all include exercise as an important way of increasing the metabolism and getting the body more geared up to weight loss. Try and plan for alittle extra exercise today and let us know what you have done.

With me I have started walking to school more (its a 2 mile round trip) I swim and I do alot of work on my allotment that gives me alot of exercise. Keep up the good work today folks1 :-)

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!