Logees order

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

I got my order from Logees today. It was beautiful and in great shape!! Love the way they packaged it for shipping, not even a crumb of dirt spilled.

Thumbnail by Calalily
Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Hey Cala you sure they sent that to the right place sure looks like it needs to come here. lol Looks like great plants.

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Well .... what'd ya get? Looks like a BIG order :)

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

I see some passifloras in there. They do pack their stuff very well and I've always been happy with the plants too. Don't usually order a lot, but this spring I kinda had to spend a gift certificate and I had a ball.

Grass Lake, MI(Zone 5a)

Looks like you hit the jackpot! Nice looking plants.

I got 10 different passifloras, bouvardia, a double allamanda, a brunfelsia Jamaicensis, Oxalis Hedysaroides Rubra, a vine I can't remember the name right now and one more plant, I can't say because I also ordered one for someone else and if I say what it is, she will know.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

gee Cala, you just told me about 3 weeks ago that you just got an order from them!! LOL
Do you think if I put my order in late February they will have in stock what I want? I hate to order earlier and have to keep everything inside.

Kell, their website says what's in stock and what's out. You can call their toll free number. The girl that answers can tell you if it's ready. They were out of mandevilla laxa, it won't be ready till late October, she said it sells fast and is hard to root. If you have the item number, she can look it up faster. They had a jasmine I hadn't heard of and she looked up the common name for me and cross referenced it to see if I had it. I didn't.
Some of the passifloras were blooming, one had a fruit on it. I guess because it's end of season their plants are bigger.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I definitely can do some damage there...............
I want BEAUMONTIA GRANDIFLORA!!! I also would love your double.....ALLAMANDA CATH. 'FLORE PLENA' and the Chocolate Cherry one!.........YUM YUM!!

Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

Everything I have gotten from was labeled correctly, usually potted and looking very healthy. I have buds on Lady Margaret-P. Flwr. Just got it from them a month ago.

Saucier, MS(Zone 8b)

Anyone know much about the
Beaumontia grandiflora?? I received one in a trade 2 years ago. Have it planted in large
pot, has vined to about 12ft.
but no blooms. I know they bloom
on old wood, but does it have to
be so many years old before it
will bloom??

Thanks,
Honeybee

Honeybee, best I can tell, it needs to be about 10-15 feet long before it blooms.
I forgot to mention, I got jasmine Humile Revolutum and the vine I couldnt remember the name was araunjia.

Saucier, MS(Zone 8b)

Thanks Calalily,

Guess I will just have to keep waiting.

Honeybee

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.