Welcome back Ulrich!

Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

Hey Max!! Really glad to see you! I was SO hoping you'd be back! Welcome home! - Stacey

Thumbnail by Floridian
Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Welcome back, look forward to getting to know you!!

"eyes"

Crossville, TN

Welcome Ulrich...as Eyes said...looking forward to meeting you! Jo

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Hey, Ulrich - glad to see you subscribed. Yay! :)

Western, PA(Zone 6a)

Welcome Floridan, you have lots of company from Florida here. Glad you are a member!

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Welcome Max :)! glad to know u finally decided to join DG! was surprise to see u post the other night/day on the ID forum. feel free to jump right in, every one here is friendly. see yah around dear friend LOL!

Manhattan Beach, CA(Zone 11)

Hey, you guys are the greatest. Thanks for the welcome. I guess you all peeked at my member page, so you know all about me.
See ya around,
Ulrich

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Welcome Max...Wow, you live close to me. Hey everyone, Max is within 30 miles of me, yippee.

Max, I live in Huntington Beach now but grew up in El Segundo which is your neighboring city. My dad still lives there and I have a sister who lives in Redondo Beach. Manhatten Beach is where I hung out at the beach most of the summers. That was during the 60's when the Beach Boys were in fashion. lol

Nice to see you join us. I look forward to your wisdom around here. I love the picture on your homepage....that's our beaches for sure.

Donna

That picture is my impression of the Manhattan Beach Pier. More Power to PowerPoint97!
Donna, see ya at FV Sk8s

This message was edited Tuesday, Sep 24th 2:52 AM

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Ulrich Welcome! I am looking forward to hearing all about your gardening experiences.

Thanks, young Flintstone.
By the way, anyone, what's that "copyright" jazz on so many of you folks' pics? Use mine all you want if they're good enough.

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

lol ulrich, took me a minute to figure it out... lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.