My Gourdhead Kitty! LOL

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

This is Crazy my cat. He had been playing with this gourd for a few minutes and managed to bite a hole in it(it was really dried out and had rotted on the vine) So I cleaned out all the seeds and made him a bigger hole, the next thing we knew he had his head in it...so when I reached to get it off his head the stem broke off...then Dh says put him some eye holes in it! So I took it off and made some eye holes and laid it back down. The next thing we knew he had it on his head again!! I just had to take his picture! and he laid in dh's arms just like nothing was the matter. LOL I laughed soo hard I cried!! Dh kept holding him like a baby and saying "yea this is my sweet little Gourd head baby" LOL!! And the crazy thang didn't care!
Just thought ya'll would get a big laugh outta this one!

Thumbnail by MOLLYBEE
Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

ROFLOL! Mollbee, this is hillarious ~ I can't believe he was so calm with the gourd on his head like that! Guess maybe he's a cat that might really enjoy trick or treat :)

Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

that is so funny LOL. the things we put our kitties through

Crossville, TN

That is too cute!! Looks a little like a penguin. Jo

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Penguin gourds! I found those on a site today :) Mollybee, do you need penguin gourd seeds for future occasions?

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

LOL Would love to have some Morph!

N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

Oh, Sooo funny

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

hilarious!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.