sept 17, healthy living

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

are we ready???
I lay in bed thinking about getting up and going for a walk, but I didnt have enough time, will try to wake up earlier tomorrow. then I thought about going downstairs and making breakfast - I am not a breakfast person, and I know it is the most important meal of the day....couldnt bring myself to force anything down....

If I have breakfast at 9 or 10, does that count???
I bought a whole bunch of vegetables to munch on during the day...I do believe 4-5 small meals are better than 2 small ones and one hefty one at dinnertime.

I had mae a big pan of lasagna over the weekend to eat this week... We are having it for dinner tonite - will load up on salad.

drink your water - I am really going to try to drink at least 3 glasses - considering I drink none now.....(I did drink 2 yesterday)

good luck everyone.......Let's hear how well you are doing!

This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!