Welcome to DG - cactusjan

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Cactusjan is my Son in Laws mother, Janet. She is also a great gardener and when she comes to visit, I always take her on a tour of DG and she loved it.

So please welcome her with open arms as I do. BTW, I can now say I have met "one" of the members of DG....lol

Donna

Cactusjan, welcome to DG. I'm new here myself, but everyone is so friendly and warm that it doesn't feel that way. This is one of the best places to be in the world. I know you'll love it.

Crossville, TN

Welcome cactusjan...from another cactus lover in Arizona. You will make so many new friends here that you might as well go buy a new address book right now!! Jo

Grove City, OH(Zone 6a)

Welcome Cactusjan. I also am a cactus lover, but currently live in Ohio where I have to grow my (too few) specimens indoors all winter. I know you will find many new friends here, and by the way, I think your introducer is just wonderful.

San Lorenzo, CA(Zone 10)

I want to thank DONNA {socal}for telling me about Dave's Garden,Everytime I go to her house she always shows me Dave's Web site and all flowers and beautiful gardens of the people on Dave's Web Site,I was hooked.I have been having so much fun just looking at all of the different links.She has told me she has meet so many new friends and how nice everyone is.So I can't wait to get started.Thanks for welcoming me to Dave's Garden.

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Hey there Janet, so glad to see that you are finally looking around. Let me know if you have any questions about how to get around DG.

Welcome grandma,
Donna

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Welcome to Dave's CactusJan, this is a marvelous place, as you will see for yourself.
I am looking forward to seeing you in the forums.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.