Sugar Show - Episode 7 - Life in the maternity ward

Spicewood, TX(Zone 8b)

Well, still no baby. Maybe Arptiger's right ~ she's holding out because she's getting spoiled in the maternity ward. LOLOLOL!

The first pic was just a funny. We threw her some hay while she was laying down, but I guess she was more comfortable than hungry. So Kenny moved the hay a little closer for her. I guess she changed her mind 'cause she got up a few minutes later. ;)

The second pic shows Kenny petting her and looking for any signs of impending labor ~ nope, none. :( He can only pet her if she's laying down. When she's standing up and he even tries it, she shakes her horns at him, BUT she'll happily take range cubes from his hand, funny girl! LOL! She had been letting me pet her rear and inspect it if she was busy eating grain, but lately doesn't seem to like that. I've heard (and seen) that they seem to get a bit more agitated the closer they get to the delivery date, so maybe that's a good sign. BTW, that's Booroo (aka BJ) keeping a close eye on Kenny. ;)

The third pic is the next day. Our friends Joel and Debbie came out to see her. Debbie's six months pregnant herself, so constantly murmurs to Sugar "Poor baby. I know how you feel!" *Grin! Giggle!!*

Thumbnail by Wingnut
This thread has 47 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!