Profile of a Gulf Fritillary

Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

in Arlene's garden.

Thumbnail by Floridian
Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

That's a great shot.

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

Stacy, that is a great shot! all those details, plus none of my weeds got in the pic!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

arlene, if you really have weeds (I'm still doubting after being there) your beautiful flowers hide them well.

Grass Lake, MI(Zone 5a)

Beautiful photo!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

Stacey, I forgot to tell you this is such a great shot. We're currently 'raising' about 20 GF cocoons on the front trellis.
and didn't I tell you that you'd love arlene?? the whole gang from DG that was there are such wonderful people.

Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks and tiG, you're right, everyone was SO friendly (and we saw no weeds around her plants).
How neat to be watching all those cocoons! I'm hoping for many more butterflies next year.
One thing I loved about you Arlene was the way you let the caterpillars have their way with most of your plants.

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

That is outstanding. I love this! I need to remember to come by this forum more often - I tend look at photo forum when it might make more sense to go here!

Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

GW This is a great forum but it definitely seems to get overlooked by most members, Wildlife as well. There's some neat shots over there too.

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

I love both this forum and wildlife, but not many posts some days.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Very great photo also beautiful too, I can't wait mine.

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

AWESOME photo.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.