Two more.mjbach and pala.

Crossville, TN

Say a howdy to mjbach...joined 9/7, from Orange Park, Fl, and pala, joined 9/8 , from Olympia, WA. Folks, you have just found the best site on the web! Come in and tell us about yourselves. Jo

HOWDY!

Welcome to your new home:)

Welcome, mjbach and and pala. I'm new here, too, and think this is about the warmest, friendliest place around.

Montrose, PA(Zone 5a)

Welcome mjbach and pala I know you'll just love it here!

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

Hi everyone.
Didn't realize that this is the front door! I've introduced myself in a few forums but didn't know about this one. Looks like I have just candidly joined the list and offered a number of photos from "pretty" to "disgusting" (just in time for Halloween) and already seemed to have aggravated a few people who don't share the same sense of humor. Truly don't mean to offend anyone because I think this is a FABULOUS list. At any rate, I am an artist/musician from Olympia, WA with a passion for gardening and a yen to converse about it. Cheers.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Welcome to DG!! We hope you enjoy all the benefits of the Garden!!

"eyes"

Crossville, TN

Pala....as with any family people may become offended...but they usually get over it...or wasn't offended and just come off that way...You'll love it here. Jo

Grove City, OH(Zone 6a)

Pala, welcome, I also have a kind of different sense of humor. It took me a little while to figure out how to say/write things so that others would figure out I was trying to make a joke, that didn't work out. Everyone here is very forgiving and understanding, so relax, start gabbing some more, and by the way, have you found your way to the Joke forum yet? Just wait until you meet a couple of other great jokesters, Wintermoor and Azalea. And a couple resident poets. Check out the limerick threads.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.