how I did this week

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

thought we might could all compare our attempts to save. We buy every two weeks. We've been spending about 130, but that also included little extras, so not really a fair amount, but all I could come up with.
We went this afternoon and for two weeks, we spent $94. for two. That includes meals for 4 a couple of times just in case the kids come over, and a few food items for Emily, not much because I bought most of that last time. We got DH 5 $1 frozen entrees to put in the microwave at work and we have lunch meat already. I will have to pick up $2 worth of tea bags and another loaf of bread for sure. I think I'm covered for everything else. But next time I will have to restock some of the things I already had, like coffee and sugar, but I felt real good about what we got for what we spent.
can't wait to hear how everyone else is doing.

This thread has 12 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!