I thought it was time for another dahlia!!!

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

This is an anenome form called Riverdance.

Thumbnail by Lenjo
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Whooee, that's beautiful.

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Please STOP!!! I don't have enough room in my garden for all these beauties you are teasing me with...

This is one type I have not seen before, just like the collarettes.

Donna

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Donna, my daughter made a brochure of 18 varieties that I will have for sale, I have to support this habit somehow. Are you interested in seeing it? She used the Flash program and the digital camera from work, the pamphlet is quite professional. Joann

(Zone 5a)

Lenjo you've done it again, just lovely. Once I do move and get settled I know where I can buy my dahlia's from. I never get tired of seeing these beauties so bring em on. I am going to start my list of must haves from you.

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Joann,

you've got mail.

Donna

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Lenjo, I'd love to have a brochure. That one is just too perfect!

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Very pretty. I have said for years that I don't want to have to dig the dahlia tubers so I haven't grown any, but as I see all these beautiful flowers I am weakening.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Lenjo, how big is this one? I just love it. Please send me your brochure. Do you have a true purple one? I have been searching for one for years.

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Kell, this is one is about 4 inches across. I have many lavendars, some darker like purples, not exactly eggplant color if that is what you mean by true purple. There is one called Wicky Woo that is a purplish ball with with white tips. The one in my brochure called purple gem is really a fuschia color. Remember all I have is only 15 varieties available this year and as the years go by I will have more each year.This Riverdance in this thread is not available yet.If you have any questions my number is in the brochure.

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Joann, this is gorgeous.

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Nice to hear from you Pebble.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

great Lenjo I will be waiting to to get your brochure!
thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.