Monday 14th May

Well the suns gone, its dull much cooler and trying to rain, i am off on a little trip in few minutes, to fetch a flower and and bring it home, have a good day people speak to you later.

Dutton, AL(Zone 7a)

The sun is just peeping up here on Sand Mountain.There are decisions,to mulch,hoe the onions,where do I put the water plant,since the lawn mower is fixed which grass should be cut first? Decisions decisions. Have a good day

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

the sun is peeking out here as well-they say rain by tonight(they always SAY that)the high will be in the high 60's. Not sure as to what i want to do today either-I need to dig plants for my secret trade and plant flowers I bought and roundup some weeds and and and!!!!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
dori

**we are still hitting lows here at night of 38 and some places were lower!!!!
:P

This message was edited Monday, May 14th 7:41 AM

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

warm and sunny already this morning, looks like another hot day for us. i think a cool front came through last night lowering our temps to a cool 80 something..ha! anyway i hope i can get lots of work done today. some of us will have better days than others..and YOU know who you are!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Lisa

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Good morning friends. Alan I loved your post - how sweet that was and what a poet you are.....!! I know the little flower will be so pleased. Have a wonderful time. I think we are having a drought here already - no rain in quite some time - bad news for my newly sown lawn at the house!!
Fern - some decisions are made to try us...lol. Lets hope yours stay in the garden! Dori - slow down!!!! Lisa - don't know how you live with all that heat...lol. Have a wonderful day everybody :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.