Daylilies named Katie

nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

Hi, can anyone tell me if they have seen a site that sell daylilies with the name Katie in it. There is a Miss Katie, Little Katie, and Katie that I know of. I am looking for these for my garden.

nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

Thankyou so much for the information. I ordered "Katie" in the mail and received it yesterday. I was so excited. There was even a little baby one that I was even able to pot up for a friend. I ordered it from Starlight and was really please with the response time and the size of the plant. They even threw in a bonus plant of great size.

rkier

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Well hi there, almost-neighbor :) Nice to see another middle Tennessean around DG. Maybe Elena (a Nashville DG'er) and I can talk you into going in on a plant sale next spring??? (To be honest, I'm not sure I can talk Elena into doing it again, but you never know, lolol.)

At any rate, it's nice to "meet" you! By the way, if you would like to comment/rate your experience with Starlight Gardens, you can find them listed in our directory here: http://gardenwatchdog.com/c/1429/ I'm sure they'd appreciate the feedback.

nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

go_vols,

Nice to here from you. I did leave feedback for starlights, thanks for the suggeston. As to the sale, I am a fairly new gardener and wouldn't have much to contribute. If I have something that does good enought to divide, I can't bear to dig it up. Afraid I will kill it. Let me know though if you manage to have one, I love never turn down a plant sale. I'll even get up early for one, and that is saying alot for me.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Hmmm. New gardener, needs plants? Sounds like you may be right up Miz Elena's alley, and maybe mine, too (I've probably got a year or two on you, so I'm starting to need to divide things.)

One of these days we may have to sneak over (uhh, I mean "meet up") at her house and raid her gardens (which are gorgeous and always overflowing!) I can always bring a few things to "sweeten the pot" :)

It's nice to discover another TN member here!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.