My very first PF bloom

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Hey Cala and Tim.I finally got one to bloom.I almost missed it too. Its gown so wild it decided to grow up my tree next to the where its planted. It sure is a beauty.

Thumbnail by mystic
Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

Is that Blue Botique??

(Zone 8a)

msytic...it is lovely! I remember when I was a little girl they grew wild all over and I would pick one and twirl it round and round and thought they looked like ballerina's dancing!

I love them!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Hibiscus yes it is Blue Botique. Rebecca thanks I really do like it.

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

Peggy,
That's a beauty!! Congrats!

Last year while shopping I saw one marked 'Blue Boutique' and another marked 'Blue Bouquet', so I bought both plants. I did a little bit of research and discovered they are the same plant, and the name P. 'Blue Bouquet' should be use, not 'Blue Boutique'.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Yippee, yippee, yippee.......I got that one!! How long does it take them to mature and bloom, do ya know?

"eyes"

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Eyes I got it as a rooted cutting about 12 inches long back in the spring. Its gone crazy! All of them have but this is the only one to bloom yet.

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

Jerrie,
Just give it some time, the one I sent you was rooted about same time as the ones went to tiG, Cala, and a few others. If you are feeding it, just remember to hold back the nitrogen, and don't feed it too often.

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Mine hasn't bloomed either :( Lots of vine... but no flowers.

san antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

i never knew so many beautiful flowers existed!!! where do you guys get these from??? yeah, i'm a newbie...go figure.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.