It's a family thing: Welcome Whiterose

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

A great big welcome to my favorite Aunt, Whiterose!

Yes, Lotusblossom has a sister. I know, I know, it's a scary thought, but it's true. Whiterose might not post much, but she's heard so many good things about DG and you all from Lotusblossom and me that she wanted to subscribe.

Now there's two people at DG who can give you the dirt on me. Man, I'm just gonna go hide now...

;) Kimberley

Thumbnail by gardenwife
Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Welcome from Ky Whiterose. Pull up a chair and lurk awhile and it won't be long until you will be posting.

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

Welcome Whiterose! I wish I could have had met you when I visited Kimberly. We are a great bunch of people - in fact we are like family. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Well, thank you very much for such a warm welcome! It will take me awhile to learn how to navigate and figure out how to work with the many features of this site and forums. If I don't answer a posting, please don't think I'm ignoring you, it will just be that I haven't got the hang of things yet. It was a very pleasant surprise to click on "Welcome Mat" and see your greetings, because I was just snooping around. I agree, Dave's Garden is like a family. Thank you again for the welcome.

Crossville, TN

Welcome Whiterose...You have to be a very nice lady...because you fell from the same nice TREE as Lotusblossom and Gardenwife!! As Carol said...wish I had met you when I stayed with your Sis!! Jo

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Welcome Sister Whiterose. What a beautiful name. I'm glad I'm not the only one learning to navigate! There are a lot of wonderful people here at Dave's Garden and a lot of great sites to explore. You will be real glad you joined us. LOL.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

A big Howdy to ya, Whiterose! Pull up a chair and set a spell. Get comfy. I think you're a mighty brave person admitting to being related to GW! (Ya know, some folks insist she's a bit on the kooky side, but shhhhh...don't let on you know.)
Now as for me, I'm as straight-laced and upfront as a person can get, so if'n ya need help, words of encouragement, or just good ol plain nonsense, er..uh, I meant common sense, then just holler.

I am really enjoying DG and getting to know people here. Thank you very much, Gardenwife, Mystic, Carol7, Lotusblossom, Roadrunner and Horseshoe, for your welcoming words and offers of help.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

HEY! Didja see that!? I've been ack-knowledged!
Thanks whiterose!!! Hope to see you around the premises!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

If you're real nice, Shoe might even share a soda with ya. ;)

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Welcome Whiterose glad you have joined us in the graden.

Sarasota, FL(Zone 9a)

Welcome to THE greatest gardening site Whiterose! Glad to meet ya!

FLSuncoast
Mike & Annie

PS: You have the "dirt" on gardenwife? Share, LOL.

Thanks for the welcome, Yardbird and FLSuncoast! I love the garden. As for the dirt on gardenwife -- I'll never tell, I swear, GW!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Aaaah, familial loyalty. Gotta love it. ;)

Western, PA(Zone 6a)

Wewlcome Whiterose, nothing better than having you in our 'family'.

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Welcome, again, Whiterose :) I think we already met in another forum ~ glad to have you here!

Thank you, Golddog! Thank you, Morph! It's great to join all of you friendly folks. Loved the joke you sent me earlier, GW.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

(Joke? Somebody say joke?....Ya'll talkin' about me again?)

Hey Whiterose...If you wanna share some "dirt" re GW, I'll send you either a million fleems (then you'll be a millionaire) or something very rare. τΏ-

Money, furs and jewels might loosen my tongue -- those fleems sounds mighty tempting. GW, can you match Shoe's offer?

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

I can give you back your abalone earrings...And send you more pictures of dogs than you'll ever need. Other than that....

What the heck's a fleem??

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Hehehehe...! (I'm SO devious! Pulled out my best artillary!)

Beats me, GW, but it's a deal. You can keep the earrings and just send snaps of the dogs -- my lips are forever sealed. Love you!

This message was edited Thursday, Sep 5th 8:53 PM

N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

A BIG welcome frome NC whiterose, I know you will enjoy this site.

Thank you so much, Lizh. This is indeed a great site and am enjoying it tremendously.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.