Haircuts.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

The laundry soap thread has kind of taken a turn toward hair cuts - which is another area where there's wide disparity on price. I thought I'd start a new thread to continue the discussion.

If anyone else uses SuperCuts, did you know you can go to their website here: http://www.supercuts.com/f_home.html and sign up to get coupons emailed to you on a regular basis (you set the schedule) - first one is $2 off, the others are $1 off. Just click on the Haircut Alert button (the site takes a few second to fully load.)

Our SuperCuts also has a frequent customer card, which gives us $1 off a few cuts, discounts on stuff, etc. Best of all, when it's filled up we get one free cut.

So where does everyone else go to get their hair cut? (I tried the local beauty college a few times, but I didn't care for the results...I know some people swear by theirs, though.)

This thread has 20 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!