Thursday 10th May

Morning All
Its another beautiful morning here in the fens, been up with my half the night, we had a dry thunder storm, loads of rumbles and lightning, i love a good storm, just as well really, my dog hates them, so i get to see a lot, just a pain when they arrive at 3.00am and last 2 1/2 hours, ah well of to do the weekly shop, see ya later.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Morning Alan, everyone! So off to the market are you to buy those lovely fresh veggies? We have a farmers' market in town which is nice and a whole foods store which stocks organic food. Beef is completely off my shopping list now, not because of the recent problems but there are other issues that put me right off it. A dull morning here, going to get as high as 85F which means hot. The hydrangeas wilted a bit yesterday but soon perked up after a good soak. I heard on the news this morning that Minnesota went through a terrible night with 10 tornado touch downs. A lot of damage I understand. It's my soup kitchen today so I'll just check the forums quickly and then I'm off. I will chat later on tonight. Have a good day everyone!

Dutton, AL(Zone 7a)

Good Morning all, It is abeautiful morning here on Sand Mountain. We have had a little rain so maybe the rest of my garden will come up Just planted space tomatoes and some more beans but may have to replant squash because of dry qweather..Have to work at the Upper Sand Mountain Parissh today. A United Methodist endevor. Will catch you after work.

This message was edited Thursday, May 10th 8:08 AM

yuk veggies fresh or otherwise
i like tuna
and mayo
louisa you havent got any more in since i finished your last jar
lollollollol

no rain alan ! No it all fell over here,
wake with a start and came back on here.
nice display of lightning though.
we have a french market here today
lovely garlic and wine and of course ze frennch weg but too exspesive. on my bike see you latter

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Remind me Cat to send you a crate of tuna to appease your voracious appetite.....lol. French market eh Tink - the best garlic in the world! I had a huge slice of banana and walnut cake today. It was fantastic! One of the parishioners bakes a cake every Thursday for us volunteers who work at the soup kitchen. Which is especially good of her because she has young children and an extremely busy life. Isn't it nice to know that there are so many good people out there - somewhere!!

Camden, NJ

not tuna for ribbit.. tuna makes fat cats...hi guys i'm back?!?

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Hey doc - we missed you!! Catch you later :-)

lol dr if i must ill eat the one that comes in brine instead of oil i could wear a little extra tho lol
lovely sunny and warm here today lilac is out
sat on my roof catching some rays this afternoon talked to a good friend about the uses a green house could be put to

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

And that's ALL you talked about? Such discipline...lol

lol louisa think about it lol

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Oh cat - I am SUCH an innocent....lol

lol louisa
stick with this cat ill lead you further astray
lollolllollol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.