Bead / Jewerly Round Robin

St. augustine, FL(Zone 9a)

Are there any other beaders or jewelry makers out there ? A while back I ran across the Bead Fairies web site. They have the idea of doing a bead / jewelry finding type of round robin similar to our seed exchange round robins. You can find the details at their website:

http://members.cox.net/sdsantan/beadfairies.html

I was wondering if there were enough beaders here at DG that we might do a bead / jewelry finding round robin between us. It would be similar to the seed ones except instead of seeds, I would start out the package with lots of beads and findings and pass to the next person on the list who would then take what they want and replace with equal value items of beads, findings or other jewelry supplies and pass on. Let me know and if there is enough interest, I'll get a package together to get it started.

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!